We ask that you read this privacy promise carefully as it contains important information. It outlines your rights and how to contact us and other relevant organisations in the event you have a complaint.
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We collect both Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information through the Site in order to help us to learn more about how our visitors use the Site, to measure areas of interest, and to provide our users with important information on our network. Collection of information allows us to build features and functionality that will enhance your experience. You are not obligated to provide us with Personal Information in order to use the Site. However, we do require that you register and provide certain Personal Information in order to send us inquiries, to receive information about, and to receive newsletters and other special offers. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
- Ritemaid may periodically ask users to complete surveys asking about their experiences with features of the Websites, App and Services. Our surveys may ask visitors for demographic information such as age, gender, and education. We use survey information for evaluation and quality improvement purposes, including helping Ritemaid to improve information and services offered. In addition, users giving feedback may be individually contacted for follow-up due to concerns raised during the course of such evaluation. Demographic information and Web log data may be stored for future evaluation and quality improvement activities.
- Comments or questions sent to us using email or secure messaging forms will be shared with our employees and health care professionals who are most able to address the comment or question. We will archive your messages once we have made our best effort to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response. Some of our services such as our automated appointment selection and prescription refill for Ritemaid generated prescriptions interact directly with other Ritemaid data systems. Data about your transaction may be stored in these systems, and available to people who test and support these systems. When you use a service on the Websites or the App to interact directly with Ritemaid professionals, some information you provide may be documented in your medical record, and available for use to guide your treatment as a patient.
- Our Websites and the App may include social media Features, such as the Facebook button. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by Ritemaid from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.